Join us at the 2018 OLMS Conference, in conjunction with the North American Lake Management Society. We have scholarships available for students to attend!
Click here for more information.
Welcome to the Ohio Lake Management Society! OLMS is a Division of the Water Management Association of Ohio.
We are a non-profit dedicated to the protection of Ohio’s lakes and their watershed. Join our organization as a member to receive membership benefits.
8584 E. Washington Street #206
Chagrin Falls, OH 44023
Please consider a tax deductible donation to our organization in support of educational outreach!
The mission of the Ohio Lake Management Society is to promote scientific research and sound management of Ohio’s lakes through education and technical assistance, collection and dissemination of water quality data and advocacy of the policies that enhance the quality and protect the ecological and recreational benefits of lakes for the people of Ohio.
- Promote and provides a forum for sharing of information and experiences on scientific, administrative, legal and financial aspects of lake and watershed management.
- Fosters the development of local lake restoration and protection programs in accordance with appropriate management strategies.
- Encourages support and development of local, state and national programs, policies and legislation promoting lake and watershed management.
- Encourages the cooperation and interaction of organizations, agencies, units of government and individuals concerned with lake and watershed improvement and protection.
- Encourages development and enforcement of laws designed to protect lakes and watersheds.